It has been a busy end of the summer as we transition into the fall and life is getting back to a “normal” pattern being busy about the Lord’s work.
Below or the many updates, praises and prayer requests for this month:
- Praise the Lord we were granted a work visa. It was a long and complicated process (including a trip to Hong Kong), but this should be renewable each year and be the cover that allows us to minister in China, Lord willing. We are in the final stages of applying for our residence permit. Please pray everything will go smoothly as we finish the paperwork and process for this.
- Praise the Lord for intervening in our building situation. As we reported last time, one of the apartments we were renting was sold and we had to move out. We planned on renovating the other apartments to fit our needs, but it was going to be very tight in space, then the Lord opened up a new space for us to rent in addition to what we were already renting. Therefore, our renovation plans changed and we made the new space the kids’ room and added a nursery on to the main meeting space. This allowed us to have the amount of space that we needed. All the renovations are practically done, we just have to do some final touches in the nursery.
- My wife has been a trooper carrying these precious twin babies. This pregnancy has been hard on her body, but she is pushing through it. We are excited to meet our sweet babies this December/January. Also, we found out that one of the babies is a boy! The other one has hidden behind his/her brother so we haven’t been able to find out.
- Lord willing, we are taking our first year-long furlough around August of next year. We are looking to raise new support, thus if you are interested in having our family in your church to present our ministry and to consider partnering with us in this way, please contact me via email.
- We were blessed to have missionary friends from Peru visit us, teach our students preparing for ministry and strategize how we can work together to reach more people with the gospel between our two ministries. They were a huge blessing.
Thank you! We know that we couldn’t do anything without the help of God’s people. Thank you for giving, praying and being a part of our team, Project China. We are especially fond of you!